Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2007

City Orientation

Yesterday I went to the city orientation. I met with with the agent at 10am at the Forum Mall. From there we started our 2 hour trip through Bangalore. We passed a hospital, the Vidhana Soudha and she showed me a good supemarket having international groceries. She was very communicative, however I expected a little bit more. In general it was being stuck in traffic for two hours while having a talk.

Well, at least I could shop in this supermarket and got american bread, italien smoked ham and French Camembert. And all this for only 15$ :( I had a big feast at the hotel lateron.

After the orientation I went back to the Forum Mall and got a small (cabin size) bag for my flight to germany on friday.

I also bought a book with 52 ideas what you can do to get a break from bangalore.

Today I spent a couple of hours working and two hours swimming and sun bathing.

Keine Kommentare: