Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2007

Finding Housing

This afternoon I finally had time to look for housing and I found 2 houses that are really nice (a colleague checked them out earlier). Both of them in the Prestige Ozone Development. I'm planning to share this house with above mentioned colleague.

The biggest problem was to get there. I told my driver in the morning that we have to get there and described him where it is. However, I instantly noticed that he had no idea what I was talking about. Therefore I asked an Indian colleague to help me.

Well, what should I say, we got lost, but finally found our way to Palm Meadows and from there the realtor picked us up.

On saturday I had a similar problem to get to the mall. I told my driver one day in advance that we will go to the mall at 2pm. He picked me up on time and started driving.

Hmm, somehow the way looked like the way to work, so I told him that we will go to the mall, not to work. "OK". After another five minutes we were in front of the office building where I'm working. I told him again that we want to go to the mall and again I got the typical "OK".

Finally I managed to convince him (by calling another driver) that my work place and the mall are different places :-)

The pictures have been taken by my colleague

[20071212] Searching a house

Keine Kommentare: