Sonntag, 6. Januar 2008

Lalbagh Botanic Garden

And another weekend is nearly over. On saturday I first went to the Lalbagh Botanic Garden which is maybe the most relaxing place in Bangalore. I walked for about 1 1/2 hours through the garden, enjoying the lake, the palms and the huge bamboos. Also I could observe I group of monkeys playing in the trees. After the hike I relaxed in the shadow of a huge tree, reading some Science Fictions.

Since I planned to go to the movies since I arrived here, I though this is maybe the perfect day for doing that. On the internet they said that they play "I'm legend" in the Forum Mall theaters. Therefore I went 2 hours earlier to get tickets... Well, its like most things in India, time is stretchable. This means the movie was running at 11:00am (weird time...). Fortunately "The Golden Compass" was running at 8:00pm and so I spend some time shopping books and eating my first burger here in Bangalore at McDonalds. I decided on a Chicken Maharadja Mac. Tasty! In general don't expect to get the same burgers that you get in the US or Europe. They only have burgers based on chicken or Veggies.

The movie was nice for a relaxing night and the theater had western standards, I would say it was even better than most theaters in the Princeton area. They even had Nachos. Yummi!

The sunday I spend working and relaxing at the pool.

[20080105] Lalbagh Botanic Garden

Keine Kommentare: