Samstag, 19. Januar 2008

Shopping, Shopping and Shopping

This weekend consisted mostly of going shopping. On friday I went to MG Road to buy a new PC (parts). The rest of the evening was spent on assembling it and installing the software. Ourdays you only need a suisse army knife and a big bed to do that :)
The most surprising think I noticed it that there was neither an English nor a German version of the manual...

On saturday I went to the huge market near commercial street. First thing I did was finishing up the rental of the furniture. Afterwards I went shopping for the essentials (Linens, Towels, some kitchen stuff). Surprisingly this task which in Europe or the US is done in two or three hours took me the whole day. The good thing is that my comforter was hand made exactly to my demands. I selected the fabrics and it was finished till the evening. Afterwards I relaxed in a theater watching "National Treasure 2". I liked the theater a lot, although it is a little bit more expensive than the usual Indian theater. However there fit only about 30 people in and you have a LOT of space around you. The seats can be moved into a laying position eletronical and there is a button to call somebody who brings you food and drinks. Kind of the businees class of theaters :)

The next day I needed to go shopping again. Again to the market and than to EZone to order a fridge/freezer. In the afternoon I walked around one of the tanks that is nearby (pictures).

The only essential things that are still missing are shower rods.

[20080119] Building PC and Park

Keine Kommentare: