Sonntag, 23. März 2008

Hyderabad

This weekend I spent in Hyderabad. The main reason was the job fair there to hire some people. However, since it was a long weekend I decided also to spend the Friday and Sunday there.

Friday I visited the Film City. They have a couple of really nice parks were many of the Indian music videos are taken. The shows and attractions are more relating to Hollywood, however with some Indian influence. I liked the Cheerleader in the western stunt show :)
All in one a very pleasant day.

Saturday I went to the job fair and afterwards went with the colleagues from HR to some of the pearl shops (hyderabad is famous for that). Afterwards we had a nice party. Everything came together, nice people, good food, good talk and plenty of drinks.

On Sunday I visited the salarjung museum and took a city tour.

The flight back happened from the new hyerdabad airport (see next post).

[20080321] Hyderabad - FilmCity

Keine Kommentare: