Sonntag, 16. März 2008

Fun with the driver

The road that we normally take back from work was blocked today and so we had to take a dirt track. At some points that put some gravel on the road and at one point there was a lot of gravel. During the first try to pass it the car got stuck and I had to help to push it out of the gravel.

Thinking that my driver would see that with our Indi Car we did not have any chance to pass I went back to the car. Well, I was wrong... my driver was thinking that with just enough speed he could pass, so he pushed down the pedal, slided on the gravel and ended up in a small ditch. After I checked whether he was OK I had to lough really hard because that maneuver had looked REALLY funny.

Since we had the incident with the police at the same route and since he is a little superstitious I cannot convince him to drive this route any more. This results in a 20 minutes longer way to work every day.

Keine Kommentare: