Freitag, 11. April 2008

Diving the Andamans 2

The last two days were filled with dives for my Advanced Open Water. It included a deep dive, Underwater Navigation, Underwater Photgraphy and Underwater Naturalist.

All dives were quite interesting and helped to feel more comfortable under water.

I was really sad to leave, because I met a lot of interesting people. The dive place was really great and the people there very friendly and helpful.

I'm looking forwared to go there again.

[20080409] Andaman Islands_Diving 2

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.